Superwinch Utility Winches
Our go-to winch collection, Superwinch builds the finest utility winches in the business. Surprisingly small in size, but massive in pulling power, these utility winches will go well above the call of duty.
Complete with heavy duty 4-way roller fairlead, 12' handheld rubberized remote and 3,000 lbs of rated capacity, the UT 3000 or simpler LT2000 are great choices for utility pulling.
More pulling power, wherever you need it; that's the promise of the new Superwinch Winch2Go. Designed from the ground up, this 4000lbs capacity contains everything you need (straps, blocks, shackles) to make pulling a snap!
Made in the USA by Superwinch. Superwinch X-Series, the winch that started it all. Compact and stylish, the X line is as popular today as ever. A rugged gearbox and simple direct motor-mounted switching mechanism make these winches an economical and reliable choice.
- UT3000: Rubber handheld remote with 12' cord for safety in use
- 1.2 hp (0.9 kw) PM motor, with a 3,000 LB pull rating, 40' of 3/16" wire rope with the ability to power load in and out
- Full metal differential planetary gear train, with pull and turn freespooling clutch, gear ratio of 153:1 and dynamic braking
- Features a powerful, yet efficient 1.0 hp (0.8kW) motor with a 2,000 lb pull rating and circuit breaker protection
- Powerful 4,000lb capacity, capable of 8,000lbs with included gear
- Includes straps, pulley block, shackles and even gloves
- Can be mounted or used as a portable
- Small size, great pulling power
- Permanent magnet motor provides instant stop braking
- Long life differential gearbox